Tuesday, December 13, 2011

finally... some nes t-shirts!

It's clear that I'm not going to get everything posted I had hoped to this semester, but I at least wanted to get those t-shirts I promised (that have been sitting on my laptop's desktop for months now) up on this site--even if my current crazy week of finals is going to dictate that they be posted without commentary for the moment.

Regardless, I hope you enjoy making your own meaning from them.  Who knows--maybe I'll get back to this thing next semester...?

In the meantime--happy gaming to all!

click to enlarge to read the small print.  a cultural critique of Mario, perhaps?

there's The Beatles vs. The Stones, Mac vs. PC, and Mario vs. Sonic

just one last boss to conquer...
yup.

gotta love the combo of Mario + Ghostbusters nostalgia
combo of Mario + this famous album cover

little sisters do too

how to be invisible in the land of Mario

it's the Konami Code!

No comments:

Post a Comment